Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2015

LAC Feeding Program and School Supplies Donation at Magsaysay San Pedro Laguna

























Today is another day of giving and sharing love. The exciting part is to meet, greet another bunch of kids and be part of another feeding program conducted by LAC community but this time is about school supplies donation.

The aim of the project was actually to educate kids how important the education and inspire them to pursue their dream. In every single notebook and pencil that we can give in one kid can able to lead them to love writing and draw their future. Nurture their mind to keep studying and gain knowledge in school.

From my home it only takes 40minutes to reach the venue for feeding program located at Barangay Magsaysay, San Pedro Laguna. (Including the traffic).

No doubt to join for this precious activity.

I already have my few notebooks and pencil with me that ready to donate same as my fellow volunteer. When I arrived on the place our team are totally started to do their duties. Some of them are busy making the macaroni soup that will served later on for kids. Others are preparing the notebooks and pencil with flashlights, eraser and pencil sharpener. Organize the things so we can able to give the notebooks without any problem.

I never expect that I will do my role to be the host to entertain the kids and their parents while sitting and waiting for the food to serve and notebook giving.

Challenge accepted! Of course it’s really fun to take my time sharing my talent to entertain them, start with fun games, enjoying music played with our Dj and make them laugh with few jokes but in good humor.

Like what I said when you hear these innocent kids giggling and laughing for me is like a sweet harmony in my ears.

And I was so very thankful for being part of this because it always remind me how fortunate I’ am in my life. How I’m bless as well giving my time to share for them and learn many things even if it’s tiring. It’s really worth for.

I want to thank as well John the founder of this community to pursue this activity and I really appreciate all the effort he made. Even the other fellow volunteer who made this thing successful thank you guys for all you’ve done. For the assistance, joining the kids to play around and guide them.

From the government official staff to respectable Barangay Captain for allowing us to use the covered court. And accommodations of volunteer for securing our personal belongings thank you so much. I’m sending my gratitude to all of you.

Another day of understanding and let me feel the meaning of UNITY.

It’s really amazing how it feels to see kids wearing their smile and being so thankful for what they have even in small things. I really hoping and wish that all these kids will be bless and inspire to treasure and value the education as a core and source of their strength when they grow old to achieve their goal in LIFE.

I considered this day as a wonderful journey and fruitful day to let myself to travel because of love, care and value of giving. Find a place where the positivity lift me up and forget the negative things in my life.

These kids are totally awesome and I really enjoy spending my time with them.

Share your story about Inspiration and your moment being part of charity. We probably love to hear that!

Love
JAZZ-SIMPLYTRAVEL   

No comments:

Post a Comment