Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2015

He’s Dating the Transgender (Book)









After spreading the news through media from television, news paper and internet about winning the title and crowned Ms. Gay Manila 2015. Ms. Trixie Maristela is already visible nationwide all over the Philippines. She also won the title and crowned of the prestigious beauty pageant of a very well known noontime variety show Eat Bulaga in Super Sireyna wayback 2014.

I’m not a big fan of pageant but I was really amaze how transwoman being competitive in field of beauty and brain competition. I’ve never been in pageant or compete in my whole life living until I reach my twenties of age.

The reason why I can relate or involved myself in this nice subject is because I live as well as a transwoman. Means we are born as man but living as a woman with heart and soul. 

At this generation we are already visible in society but still we experience discrimination and limited acknowledgment living on our own way.

It’s a very long discussion if I tell you about a life or my life living a transwoman. But at the moment were about to talk this wonderful book I read written by Mr. Art with Ms. Trixie.

After Ms. Trixie Maristella having a lot of exposure in media she already had name in the industry especially being a figure or advocate for LGBT society specialize transwoman issue. I never knew her yet, instead just a casual title holder of those pageants she won.  She is truly had an elegant and classy look and beautiful face. Her aura is very far from the other transwoman. She is unique and very very finest.

After Manila Bulletin (Newspaper Media) tell her story from winning the pageant now it’s time for her Love Story. Then it was started to spread on the social media or internet and many followers and supporters read it, including myself.

How his long boyfriend named Art brave enough to spread and share the world his love for the special woman of his life Ms Trixie Maristela.

Many of the reader was actually support and adore their love to each other and some of them as well throw and express their thought against of this kind of relationship. And for me it’s very inspiring, eye and mind opening that there are truly few special love and relationship exist.

We might be inspires by love stories. But mostly are fictions, some are only in character or scripted. It’s fine but then compare in reality I guess it’s more sensible to appreciate that there are love stories giving us hope and let us dream and lead us to positivity and motivate to use our heart to love more through reality.
No one in this world love to be alone or even don’t want to love and be loved. When we getting older and getting matured we started to understand what exactly our heart beats for and wants. Especially in transwoman love stories.

Living in our own world being a transwoman is not easy, most of time it’s actually twice having hardship or struggle for us to fight the battle or challenge of our LIFE. But all we can do is face it and be brave as a combination of a strong man and intelligent woman with courage and hope.

Now! The book was release early June 2015 and it was started to market and advertise through social media and seen in selected bookstore. I started to feel the book is so controversial for me, it’s very interesting and I have my desire to read it.

Because I want to know more and learn from it, learn exactly what the book can share and tell.
At the late September the bookstores nearby in my hometown have a copy and display. Because I feel doubt to buy it compare for photography book I collected, I was just started to read only the synopsis printed at the back of book.  But still didn’t buy it.

Until the 2nd time around I just drop and visit the bookstore to find some photography book and just browse and read some few, I seen this book again on the display and it feels like it catches my attention. When I open up the middle part I saw some few lovely photos of this lovely couple Ms. Trixie and Mr. Art. But then I wasn’t bought it.

It was late night I’m browsing the net and read a blog of a Filipina transwoman who fall in love with a man living in Slovenia and they met in real and fight for their love. And a Filipina transwoman living and loving his Dutch husband. Both are also a lovely story until I realize the book of Mr. Art and Ms. Trixie love story.

At the 3rd time I visit the bookstore with my main purpose to get a copy and buy of this book “He’s Dating the Transgender”. I let myself read the whole book the moment I have it on my hand.

When I started to read it, it talks about the introduction of knowing the personality and past life of their young age. From Mr. Art teenage life to Ms. Trixie transformation process. The book was totally made to understand the root and where they started to fall each other, the struggle and the hopeless moment of finding the right one. It’s fun and very entertaining, I find myself laughing while reading the book. And there are facts at the young age of being transwoman you are fall in love and adore feminine behavior. Loving woman’s activities, act like a woman and also the inner feeling that you are a woman.

There’s also a twisted part of emotion and feelings from a humorous jokes and punch line to emotional dramatic story. My heart burst into sadness when the most important person who love and support you died (Ms. Trixie Aunt) and you loved the most. I got cried realizing how important every special people in our life and all we need are showing our love and to value and care them as long as they live in this world. She’s totally a hero and great woman for being angel to Ms. Trixie. And Ms. Trixie empowered as well herself to keep going and fight for the battle of her life.

The book will drive you in many ways of emotion but only one destination and that is to inspire you. That love has no label, love has no gender, love is love and love is the best thing we can have in this world using our heart while we are living.  And of course it’s not easy to find the real one, the story show as well about the struggle and imperfection of life.

And I adore the purity, gracefulness and being kind of Ms. Trixie. I love how she is being part of charity and being with kids same as me. (I know how it really felt sharing your time and inspire young kids). I love their aim building up a foundation to help unfortunate people when time comes that they can able to make one in the future. She is also a figure of a woman who has beautiful soul and humility.

The book also tell how wonderful the heart of a transwoman when she love someone with all her heart in which is so accurate in real life. Because of many trials we facing through in our life the moment we dedicate our heart to the only one a brave man who accept us, love us and treat us well as the only woman who is love of their life. We often keep our genuine heart with gratitude, love more and show passionate way of caring our man. And that’s how we are so special.

It’s truly witty and knowledgeable book. This is not only for transwoman or trans-orientedman it’s also for straight people to open their mind, learn and be aware about the modern world. We exist and it doesn’t mean that having this kind of relationship is bad or inappropriate because of religious matter that taught us.

For me there is no right or wrong when you fall in love as long as you didn’t hurt anyone. As long as you are happy and respect other people. We are equally having the right to love and use our heart but not to judge and label other people instead letting ourselves to be free and having a broader mind to embrace the kindness for other to be happy and to our selves.

Mr. Art is also a nice brave man (On the last part when the right time comes) but of course sorry Mr. Art you play as well the coward part to hide the identity of Ms. Trixie for your family for almost a years. But the unbelievable thing is how strong and patiently Ms. Trixie to keep her courage even if she was felt uncomfortable and limitless to do and say something about herself to the family of Mr. Art. Love is also taking risk and sacrifice and I seen that Ms. Trixie gets strength because of his faithful love to his man Mr. Art.

But despite of it I guess that’s the challenges to make their love bonds stronger and wiser. I love how Mr. Art changes his life and find the beauty of the world again when he met the princess of his heart Ms. Trixie. Our story is molded in different way; it can be god’s will, our will or choice or unexpectedly happen in good way. The most matter is we made our own story with genuine heart to inspire and choose happiness in our life.

And this true story happened, it is truly deserve to show and tell the world because it’s very inspirational, eye and mind opening tool for each and everyone. Although we cannot please all people to like it, support it, agree or disagree with it but at least RESPECT it.  Because in the end LOVE will always WIN.

I love as well how both of them explore different countries and places. From USA to Asian countries. It’s really amazing feeling to travel with special someone. 

I love to share more but I guess it’s better for you to buy a copy of this book and enjoy it. I’m sending my gratitude and being thankful for the privilege to be one of the readers of this book with all respect I salute and sending my prayer for more blessing and strong love for both of you Ms. Trixie and Mr. Art. Thank you for inspiring many…

I’m excited to make my own book and my own love story when the time and love comes on my way to tell and share the world I will probably no doubt to share mine.

Love
JAZZ-SIMPLYTRAVEL


4 comments:

  1. "That love has no label, love has no gender, love is love and love is the best thing we can have in this world using our heart while we are living." Truly inspirational words Rio and so true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a kind of word and appreciation (y) Indeed!

      Delete
  2. This is true and pure love. Without any conditions. The best kind :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So True and one of a great visible LOVE STORY in real LIFE.

      Delete