Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Mama Mary Exhibit at Santa Rosa City


































As a normal Roman Catholic we truly appreciate and adore the images of Jesus Christ as a God and worship his kindness and love.  But at this time we will pay attention to the Holy Mary as a Mother of God.

I love Mama Mary, I really do adore her, and in fact I got more scared to Jesus Christ when I was young way back at the aged of 7 years old I remember that. But every time I see Mama Mary I really adore her purity, gracefulness and also a finest lady image of being a woman. She is also a reflection of a kind hearted Mother to all Roman Catholic women that inspire many mothers to show love and affection to their children.

She is consider as a Holy Saint, a sacred Woman and even one of the important character who has a big role in the story of Jesus Christ our lord that written in the bible.

I was raised and open my eyes in this kind of religious culture and I don’t have any doubt loving and embracing my religion even if it’s not that perfect being a Roman Catholic.  For me religion is just only spiritual label and some of the rules and law was only made by human in ancient century. So many devoted people forgot the true meaning of HUMANITY while they insisting exaggerated way what is written in the holy book instead of thinking if they applied as well the moral values and word of god with their self. The truth is people are commonly judgmental while they don’t even look at the mirror in their own self and realize if they understand the meaning of peace, humanity and respect.

Either we are in different religion we must learn to respect and understand others regard showing faith, worship, culture and belief with their own.  It might be complicated for us to understand sometimes the other religion but the best way is to show courtesy of respect for them to live their own way in this wide world and give them a space in our heart to appreciate them as a human being. 

Well I don’t have any longer to tackle more about things one by one to tell what we should do or what is right to do. The matter is we know to ourselves and clearly understand our mind the meaning of RESPECT.

Again I respect my religion as a Roman Catholic but I’m not religious and devoted one where you can find me day by day in the church, actively joining mass and even doing the novena rosary every day and every night. My faith and prayers Is always in my heart in God and church is a sanctuary of my soul and spirit when I want silently kneel down and talk to God.

September 8 is a Month and date where most of the Roman Catholic people knew that it was Mama Mary’s Birthday. As tradition every church was conducting novena masses, most of the Priest sharing good stories, preach and reminding us about Mary as a holy Mother of God Jesus Christ. It does truly amaze me how they knew the exact date of Mama Mary at this modern world. And of course Christmas is when Jesus Christ was born at December 25.

So lets me share you the main point of my journey, many of the Filipino Roman Catholic who is devoted, has their own expression of showing passionate love, strong faith and devotion not only in Church service but also making their own sculpture images of different Saint.

This is what I love with SM Mall nearby in my Hometown the SM Santa Rosa every month they actually conduct different event, exhibit, parade, small concert and many more.

I’m so glad I have the chances to witness this amazing different kind of Mama Mary Exhibit and overwhelm with the colors, how it was made, the sparkling dress and how it was sculpted the angelic faces. Every individual Saint in this exhibit has different stories and different name.  I love to tell you one by one but the only main reason for us to shown this is to remind us to keep our faith and keep praying for our spiritual life.

Every single Mama Mary figure in this exhibit is amazing but the catchiest in my eye is the amazing and famous Nuestra Senora De Pena Francia. Where you can find in Naga City at Bicol region of the Philippines and it has 5 million Filipino devotee’s, I wish I can visit this miraculous Saint and visit the Naga Cathedral someday .It also has amazing history in Spain and France.

The image of this holy saint woman with a brilliant gold crown in her head, covered with gold clothes is truly incredible.

It’s not only the eyes that amaze me in this kind of exhibit but also my spirit, wearing my smile and while walking around and stop to look one by one every Saint Images it really inspire me how a great figure remind us kindness.

And we all know that Mama Mary is a symbol of graceful, kindhearted mother and pure woman. In which I love the most.

This simple journey of being part of this public exhibit is wonderful moment for me. I only not gain spiritual belief but I also gain knowledge’s and aware of different kind of Mama Mary images. It might be named in different label on how we call each saint but in our heart there is only one that we believe as our god.

The protector, the guide, the spiritual god, our father, our friend, the love, the kindness, the word of wisdom and whatever we call it the matter is lets live in this world valuing LIFE and respecting each other as a human being with heart to spread love, humanity and kindness.

God Bless you all! If you really feel to express how you love your spiritual life goes on or change feel free to express share your story and inspire us.

Love
JAZZ-SIMPLYTRAVEL

2 comments:

  1. Nice Images and story, Ms. Jazz :D keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for paying time and attention to read. Appreciate that! Hope you enjoy my simple short Blog! God Bless. Marion's Imaje.

      Delete