Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2015

HUMIDITEA Milk Tea and Coffee Zone


























I remember that the only drink we knew before is only coffee, milk, tea, softdrinks and juices. But in this modern days we have new different kind of foods discover and made. I’m a coffee lover and I love coconut juice too.
   
Now who does not know about Pearl Milk Tea cooler?

Many Filipino love cooler drink or shake especially in summer to pamper their self despite of hot temperature in this tropical country.  Since there’s a lot of talented barista, cook/chef or food and drinks inventors (whatever we call it) the one that made things or experiment about drinks there’s a lot of new drinks to serve.

There’s an ice tea, milk tea, coffee jelly, juices with orange pulp, chocolate drinks, and black pearl drinks etc.

I’m not a big fan of Pearl Milk Tea but to experience new things is a good idea. Humiditea is a Milk tea and coffee zone Shop. Located along Rizal Blvd. highway in my hometown, it is near in well known Filipino fastfood Jolibee in Santa Rosa Laguna.

I was so curios for this Milk Tea and Coffee zone shop I’ve heard in some few friends of mine who actually been there.

It was late evening around 9 and I invited my bestfriend to accompany me and have some cold Milk Tea to dine and experience the place. When we get in the place I have seen its lovely because of creative and colorful ambiance of this Coffee Shop.

Colorful place is truly inviting to our vision because it feels like we are in a lovely garden with full of colorful flowers and butterflies. I love how they set different colorful sofa and chairs mix with colorful pillows. It’s a very pleasant place, you will enjoy to sat down with your friends and having a great chitchat enjoying your meal and drinks. There are a lot of different flavor drinks of milk tea to offer. But I ordered Hokkaido milk tea for myself and chocolate for my bestfriend, we also ordered 2 cups of fried noodles with siomai toppings. They also served hot coffee and hot red tea if you want hot drinks. And they also have taco and siopao to serve if you want as a snack.

The place was actually makes you feel like its home while enjoying your meal. They also have chessboard and snake in ladders game board if you want to use your time have fun to play this game with your friends. They also have nice paintings hanging, colorful walls and even the creative colorful crystal gems that covered the light as a design. A bulletin board where you can put your comments or anything you want to post/say regards your experiences in the shop. There’s also a photo stand in the corner where you can put your photos with your selfie and drinks or group pictures.

I find the concept of the place is Artful so anyone can really enjoy the colorful ambiance plus they will feel it’s like home. According to one of the staff it was started last December year 2015 and owned by Ms. Rowena Asido. It’s lovely and you don’t need to worry because its air conditioned so you will feel more relax and comfortable even if it’s hot outside. It was really fun to be in here having a great time reading some few page of my book I brought while enjoying our meal, the fried noodles was fairly okie but the Pearl Milk tea as their main drinks is awesome.

If you have chances to drop in Santa Rosa City I recommend you to dine and experience HUMIDITEA Shop. Enjoy and don’t forget to share your story. 

Love
JAZZ-SIMPLYTRAVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment