Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Café Hayim (Coffee and Pastries Shop)





















It’s a traditional holiday today celebrating “The All Saints Day”, “Halloween” and “All Souls Day”.

November 1 is once a year of reminiscing the memories our beloved families, relatives, friends and people we care who already passed away.

I had no plan to go out for this day but I already lighten up candles and sent prayers at home, offer for all souls and to my grandfather already died long ago.

Suddenly I change my mind but to accompany my bestfriend to visit her beloved dad in cemetery.  To offered prayers and light candles.

After an hour staying at the graveyard of her dad we decided to go home.

While walking I invited her to visit an interesting coffee shop that offer organic drink nearby along the highway road of Rizal Blvd.

Café Hayim is located at Unit B2 2nd floor A.D Building, Rizal Blvd Brgy. Malusak, Santa Rosa Laguna near other establishment, such as salon, gym, computer shops and few eateries. Contact number: (049) 544- 04-25.

The Café is quite small but the atmosphere is relaxing with soft and lovely music background when we get inside.

It’s simple but cozy for a couple or 3 to 4 people or small group of friends. Nothing to worry or feel bored about staying here; they also offer fast wifi connection so in case you want to be connected through social media or update your online social network site you can possibly make it. Plus its fully air conditioned that make you feel pamper and relax.

The interior and the concept are very simple as typical or ordinary café. But its fine for me I guess the best thing to enjoy this moment is to try their controversial organic coffee or chocolate drinks.

There’s a lot to offer on menu from hot to cold coffee, chocolate or tea. They also have pasta, lasagna, pizza, bread, cookies and sandwiches.

I love to taste all of it but I love Black Forest Coffee the most and iced double chocolate for my bestfriend as we order together with ham and cheese toasted sandwiches.

Now it seems to be perfect we have our coffee and chocolate drink, toasted sandwiches and a calm and relaxing music play as background.

Their coffee drinks are delightful and totally a great blend. I wonder maybe because they use Organo Gold Gourmet which is International Organic Coffee Brand. In which obviously displayed on the corner side of their pastries display case caster.

Organic coffee is a coffee produced without the aid of artificial chemical substances such as certain additives, chemical fertilizer or pesticides and herbicides. Mean its more healthy and safe.

This Café started recently this year 2015 at the month of May run and own by Ms. Sheryl as family business according to staff.  And their purpose is to broaden and patronize coffee drinks in organic made, that’s how I guess their coffee taste differently with other coffee brand or cafe.

I enjoy my moment exploring and learning new products and experience for the first time in this Café. And glad they put up this in my hometown Santa Rosa City of Laguna.

I definitely recommend you to visit this place in case you want to explore and try organic coffee. Enjoy and have fun with your friends! Thank you Café Hayim!

Photo By: JazzrellRio Photography

Love
JAZZ-SIMPLYTRAVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment